Bale wants same Real Madrid pay packet as Cristiano - report
The Times says Gareth Bale is after a salary increase placing him alongside Cristiano Ronaldo's wages at the Bernabéu.Real Madrid-Deportivo: LaLiga matchday 20
Following Toni Kroos' double-your-money new contract at Real Madrid, attention now turns to those next up to extend their deals at the Bernabéu - a queue that includes Gareth Bale.
Bale expecting Real to match CR7 pay
And according to reports in the UK media, Bale is also after a bumper salary hike, with The Times claiming the Welshman is demanding pay parity with Cristiano Ronaldo.
Bale currently pockets just over 580,000 euros a week before tax, but is said to expect a raise placing him in the same bracket as Ronaldo, who earns gross weekly wages of around 830,000.
Te recomendamos en English
- US Elections 2020 Early voting locations near me in Florida: how to find where to vote
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- US Elections 2020 USA Election 2020: who is Lara Trump?
- Coronavirus Unemployment benefits in US: how to claim and check weekly payments
- US ELECTION 2020 The Blind Pig: this is the new Biden campaign ad aiming at NFL fans
- Coronavirus Pennsylvania unemployment biweekly benefits: eligibility and filing claim