Rafinha defends Alcácer as he misses chances against Depor
Barcelona right winger Rafinha defended striker Alcácer as he once again failed to score, despite having several chances against Deportivo.
Rafinha delighted at Barça win
And speaking after the match he took the opportunity to support his team-mate Paco Alcácer, who came on at half-time (taking Suárez's place) but failed to get his debut goal for Barcelona, despite having at least four golden chances to score.
Rafinha tells Alcácer not to worry
"I already told Alcácer not to worry, that he just needs a goal to go in. He's a 'killer' [a deadly striker], with a nose for goal", said Rafinha, who was on sparkling form out on the right for Barcelona.
Messi the best in the world
The Brazilian also had words of praise for Messi who came back from injury and scored within two minutes of being brought on:
"Messi is the best player in the world, he's the most important player in the team", said Rafinha.
Te recomendamos en English
- European football Cristiano Ronaldo hands Kylian Mbappé the throne
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Sergio Ramos' contract talks are complicated
- Transfer talk PSG's Icardi could move to Juventus, suggests his agent
- Transfer talk Real Madrid and Man Utd target Van de Beek: Ajax hopeful
- MANCHESTER UNITED Pogba nowhere near ready for Man Utd return, says Solskjaer
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Marcelo has become a liability