16 different Real Madrid players on target this season already
Real Madrid under coach Zinedine Zidane have found the net 106 times in 39 games. Lucas Vázquez the latest to get on the scoresheet, against Legia.
16 Real Madrid players have scored this season
With Lucas Vázquez's goal against Legia in the Champions League Group F match at the Bernabéu on Tuesday, 16 players have now found the back of the net for Zidane's side this season. That's a perfect sign of the attacking mentality Zidane has implanted in his side, with the players from all over the pitch being encouraged to get involved in attack.
With Zidane in charge Madrid have now scored 106 goals in 39 games.
Asensio, Ramos and Carvajal on target
Asensio, Sergio Ramos and Carvajal were the first Madrid players to get onto the score-sheet in the current season with their goals in the UEFA Super Cup against Sevilla in Norway.
Gareth Bale got Madrid off the mark in LaLiga as "Los Blancos" traveled to face Real Sociedad in Anoeta. Another Bale effort and and Asensio goal helped to a 0-3 win. Morata and Kroos were the marksmen in the first home game as Madrid struggled to overcome Celta at the Bernabéu (2-1).
Ronaldo opened his account against Osasuna
Cristiano got off the mark at home to Osasuna with Pepe, Modric and Danilo getting in on the act with Ramos and Morata also on target in a 5-2 win.
Cristiano and Morata scored in the Champions League debut at home to Sporting with James and Benzema on target in Barcelona winning away to Espanyol.
Marcelo and Isco opened their respective accounts with their goals against Betis, and Lucas Vázquez grabbed his first of the season against Legia.
Only five outfield players yet to notch
Only Mariano, Nacho, Casemiro, Kovacic and Coentrao from the first team squad have still to leave the onion bag bulging in the current season (along with the goalkeepers).
Te recomendamos en English
- TOKYO 2020 Tokyo 2020 Olympics - Football Tournament draws: as it happened
- FOOTBALL European Super League, live updates: all English clubs withdraw, reactions, Florentino Pérez, UEFA, clubs
- FOOTBALL European Super League 'hugely embarrassing' for Madrid president Perez
- FOOTBALL Inter and Atletico withdraw as Agnelli says European Super League is a no-go
- George and Clippers nip Blazers late, Irving leads way for Nets
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim