James set for Champions League return
The Colombian picked up an injury during the warm-up to Madrid's last game in the Bernabéu on 2 October.
Back to business
James Rodríguez trained normally with the rest of the Real Madrid squad on Sunday and is set to make his return on Tuesday evening in the Champions League as Los Blancos host Legia.
Recovering after victory
The big news during Sunday's training session, held in the wake of Real Madrid's 6-1 battering of Betis on Saturday evening, was the return of the Colombian, who had been sidelined since picking up an injury on 2 October in the warm-up before Los Blancos' game against Eibar in the Santiago Bernabéu.
The return of James was good news for Real coach Zinedine Zidane, particularly as he still has Sergio Ramos, Luka Modric and Casemiro all out injured and with no return date set. Fabio Coentrao also trained separately as he continues to recover from a hamstring injury.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Covid-19 vaccine in the US live updates: WHO approves Sinopharm | Efficacy, side effects, Indian variant...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: $2,000 monthly stimulus, Golden State payment tracker, Child Tax Credit...
- ENTERTAINMENT Jupiter's Legacy cast: who is who in the Netflix series?
- MOTHER'S DAY 2021 Do florists deliver flowers on Mother’s Day? What are the most common flowers?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES Sinopharm vaccine: efficacy, dose, stock and differences with Pfizer, Sinovac, Moderna, Janssen...
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS When will SSI recipients receive the Golden State Stimulus?