Back from soleus strain
The Colombian had been sidelined after suffering a calf muscle injury in the warm-up for Real's 1-1 LaLiga draw at home to Eibar at the start of October.
But having rejoined group training on Sunday, James again went through his paces alongside his team-mates in Monday's final work-out before hosting Legia, and has been named on Zinedine Zidane's 19-man list for the clash.
Morata OK despite ankle scare
Striker Álvaro Morata was at the centre of an injury scare after requiring treatment on an ankle knock during training, but was able to resume the session and is thought to be fine. Fellow forward Mariano Díaz has been left out.
Meanwhile, crocked trio Sergio Ramos, Luka Modric and Casemiro continued their recoveries, and ongoing injury absentee Fabio Coentrao did individual work out on the pitches at Madrid's Valdebebas base.
Real Madrid squad to face Legia Warsaw:
Goalkeepers: Navas, Casilla and Yáñez.
Defenders: Carvajal, Pepe, Varane, Nacho, Marcelo and Danilo.
Midfielders: Kroos, James, Kovacic, Asensio and Isco.
Forwards: Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Vázquez and Morata.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Has Aaron Rodgers won a Super Bowl?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS Can I qualify for Biden's American Rescue Plan if I have already received the stimulus check?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool vs Man United: How and where to watch - times, tv, online
- US NEWS $2000 stimulus check updates today: Biden $1,400 third payment, who is eligible, dates | Live
- Martin Luther King Day 2021 Banks opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY Supermarkets opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Walmart, Costco, Target...