Xabi Alonso heavily crticized by German media
Daily German newspaper Bild has cited the former Real Madrid player as one of the individuals responsible for Bayern's dip in form.
Xabi Alonso is not going through one of his best moments at the Bavarian club and the Spaniard has been singled out by German media as one of the players responsible for the German champions recent drop-off in form and poor results.
Bayern were held by Eintracht Frankfurt at the weekend in a 2-2 draw and have now gone three games since a win (Ancelotti's side lost at the Calderon and have been held by Koln and Frankfurt in the past two Bundesliga matches). German daily Bild even went as far as claiming that the former Spanish international is ready for retirement.
"The World Cup winner was the slowest Bayern player", claimed Bild as post match statistics showed how the Tolosa born player only managed a speed of 28,3 km/h during the Frankfurt game as Alonso was subbed by Carlo Ancelotti at the interval following a poor first half. "Pre-retirement Alonso, is the face of this Bayern team in crisis“, screamed the headline in the German newspaper renowned for it's sensationalist style of reporting.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Has Aaron Rodgers won a Super Bowl?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS Can I qualify for Biden's American Rescue Plan if I have already received the stimulus check?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool vs Man United: How and where to watch - times, tv, online
- US NEWS $2000 stimulus check updates today: Biden $1,400 third payment, who is eligible, dates | Live
- Martin Luther King Day 2021 Banks opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY Supermarkets opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Walmart, Costco, Target...