Zidane fields his big guns - James, Asensio and the 'BBC'
Real Madrid line-up against Legia: Keylor; Danilo, Varane, Pepe, Marcelo; Kovacic, Kroos, Isco; Bale, Benzema and Cristiano.
Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane has made three changes to the line-up for this evening's meeting with Legia Warsaw, compared to his XI at the weekend against Betis. Danilo comes in for Carvajal at right-back and in midfield, James and Asensio start in place of Kovacic and Isco. The Colombian returns to the team for the first time since suffering a calf muscle injury back on 2 October. Asensio's last start was in the 2-2 draw with Las Palmas on 25 September. Up front, it's the 'BBC' - Bale, Benzema and Cristiano.
Real Madrid XI: Keylor; Danilo, Varane, Pepe, Marcelo; James, Kroos, Asensio; Bale, Benzema and Cristiano.
Legia XI: Malarz; Bereszýnski, Rzezniczak, Czerwinski, Hlousek; Moulin, Odjidja Ofoe, Jodlowiec; Radovic, Guilherme, Kucharczyk
Referee: Ruddy Buquet (France).
Te recomendamos en English
- GEORGE FLOYS PROTESTS George Floyd death in Minneapolis, live updates: police, riots and protests across US
- GEORGE FLOYD DEATH George Floyd autopsy: no sign of traumatic asphyxia or strangling
- BUNDESLIGA Havertz’s goal-scoring form puts him in Bundesliga record books
- LALIGA La Liga clubs free to start full training from Monday
- PREMIER LEAGUE Kompany turns down offer to be Guardiola's assistant at Manchester City
- CORONAVIRUS New York state reopening: which shops, business and offices can open in phase 2?