Valencia squad trains in pink for breast cancer awareness
The whole Valencia squad took to the training pitches in Paterna wearing pink jerseys on Wednesday, in support of breast cancer awareness.
In the pink
There was a difference to Valencia's daily training routine in Paterna on Wednesday. Instead of the standard white and black training kits, the players took to the field wearing pink training tops, to show solidarity for breast cancer awareness month (BCAM) and highlight the importance of donating to the cause to fund research into the treatment of breast cancer.
It was not just the players and coaching staff who wore pink - the colour associated breast cancer awareness - club president Layhoon Chan and CEO Kim Koh posed for photographs wearing pink - it's worth remembering that Valencia are ambassadors for UN Women - a United Nations organization which generates and promote equal rights for women in the world.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Casemiro and Valverde form the ideal midfield partnership
- COPA DEL REY Copa del Rey draw: 2019/20 first-round pairings revealed
- ENGLAND England: Southgate believes Sterling tweet brought closure to Gomez incident
- BARCELONA Rakitic: Barcelona turn down Premier League offer
- Serie A Manchester United: Koulibaly not planning on Napoli departure
- Neymar 'will always be an option' for Barcelona – Abidal