Valencia squad trains in pink for breast cancer awareness
The whole Valencia squad took to the training pitches in Paterna wearing pink jerseys on Wednesday, in support of breast cancer awareness.
In the pink
There was a difference to Valencia's daily training routine in Paterna on Wednesday. Instead of the standard white and black training kits, the players took to the field wearing pink training tops, to show solidarity for breast cancer awareness month (BCAM) and highlight the importance of donating to the cause to fund research into the treatment of breast cancer.
It was not just the players and coaching staff who wore pink - the colour associated breast cancer awareness - club president Layhoon Chan and CEO Kim Koh posed for photographs wearing pink - it's worth remembering that Valencia are ambassadors for UN Women - a United Nations organization which generates and promote equal rights for women in the world.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- US Unemployment benefits in California: how to check the status of your claim
- GAMING NEWS Among Us! how to download and play for free on PC (Windows) and Mac
- ATLÉTICO 6-1 GRANADA Luis Suárez scores two and assists one in Atletico debut demolition of Granada
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: what is Mark Cuban's proposal?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Man City sign Ruben Dias as Otamendi joins Benfica