Valencia squad trains in pink for breast cancer awareness
The whole Valencia squad took to the training pitches in Paterna wearing pink jerseys on Wednesday, in support of breast cancer awareness.
In the pink
There was a difference to Valencia's daily training routine in Paterna on Wednesday. Instead of the standard white and black training kits, the players took to the field wearing pink training tops, to show solidarity for breast cancer awareness month (BCAM) and highlight the importance of donating to the cause to fund research into the treatment of breast cancer.
It was not just the players and coaching staff who wore pink - the colour associated breast cancer awareness - club president Layhoon Chan and CEO Kim Koh posed for photographs wearing pink - it's worth remembering that Valencia are ambassadors for UN Women - a United Nations organization which generates and promote equal rights for women in the world.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS What has the White House said about a fourth stimulus check?
- WORLD NEWS Israeli forces continue attack on Gaza Strip: Why are Israel and Palestine at war?
- US NEWS $50 stimulus to pay internet bill eligibility: who can get it?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL Champions League final | Sam Kerr speaks ahead of Chelsea vs Barcelona
- LALIGA Granada 1-4 Real Madrid: result, summary, goals | LaLiga
- NBA Jokic a worthy MVP favourite, but don't count out Embiid