Rakitic will retire at Sevilla, says former team-mate
Ivica Dragutinovic has told Croatian media outlet 'Vecernji' that the Barcelona man "made a profound impression" in Seville.
Ex-Sevilla defender Ivica Dragutinovic has told the Croatian media he expects former Sánchez-Pizjuán idol Ivan Rakitic to end his career back at the Andalusian club.
"He'll play his last season or last two seasons there"
Rakitic, 28, spent three and a half successful years at Sevilla between 2011 and 2014, earning the captaincy and winning a Europa League before joining Barcelona.
And Dragutinovic, who briefly coincided with the Croatia international midfielder in southern Spain, explained to 'Vecernji': "He has a house in Seville and and he'll play his last season or last two seasons at Sevilla."
"He made a profound impression"
"He adapted really well to the city," the retired Serb said of Rakitic, whose wife is from the area. "He made a profound impression there."
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS $3,000/$3,600 child tax credit: how long would stimulus measure last?
- COPA DEL REY Barcelona vs Sevilla live online: Copa del Rey semi-final 2020-21
- USMNT England want to persuade Yunus Musah to leave the USMNT
- MANCHESTER UNITED De Gea, Martial doubts for Man Utd ahead of derby with Man City
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ACT OF 2021 $15 minimum wage: what's the state of the current negotiation and who is pushing for it?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS $1,400 stimulus check: new eligibility criteria for payment to filers