Rakitic will retire at Sevilla, says former team-mate
Ivica Dragutinovic has told Croatian media outlet 'Vecernji' that the Barcelona man "made a profound impression" in Seville.
Ex-Sevilla defender Ivica Dragutinovic has told the Croatian media he expects former Sánchez-Pizjuán idol Ivan Rakitic to end his career back at the Andalusian club.
"He'll play his last season or last two seasons there"
Rakitic, 28, spent three and a half successful years at Sevilla between 2011 and 2014, earning the captaincy and winning a Europa League before joining Barcelona.
And Dragutinovic, who briefly coincided with the Croatia international midfielder in southern Spain, explained to 'Vecernji': "He has a house in Seville and and he'll play his last season or last two seasons at Sevilla."
"He made a profound impression"
"He adapted really well to the city," the retired Serb said of Rakitic, whose wife is from the area. "He made a profound impression there."
Te recomendamos en English
- NETFLIX What's coming to Netflix in December 2020 and what's leaving: movies, tv series...
- BOXING When was the Mike Tyson last fight and what was the result?
- Coronavirus When is the coronavirus vaccine arriving in the US according to Trump?
- GAMING Where to buy the Xbox Series X|S on Black Friday: restock times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- BOXING Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: dates, fight card, PPV price, TV and how to watch online
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby