Gareth Bale sits back and recovers post-Legia
The Welshman posted an image of his recovery technique following Real Madrid’s big win over Legia Warsaw on Tuesday night.
Gareth Bale decided to sit back and relax with the help of a rather large-looking pulse recovery system following Real Madrid’s comfortable 5-1 in over Legia Warsaw on Tuesday night.
The idea behind the system, say developers Normatec, is to speed up post-workout recovery by reducing muscle soreness and improving circulation.
Gareth Bale, happy with his night's work
The Welshman posted a picture of his post-match recovery on Instagram with a thumbs up, presumably pleased after the result but perhaps also pretty chuffed to be using a piece of such trendy-looking kit.
“A bit of recovery after another good performance from the lads and very happy to get on the scoresheet,” he said.
Bale scored the opening goal against the Polish visitors in a match which also saw goals from home-grown talents Marco Asensio, Lucas Vázquez and Álvaro Morata.
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Catalan sports press elated at Madrid UCL defeat to Man City
- MLS Roger Martinez looking to pocket more than Carlos Vela
- Real Madrid Vinicius: "Referees are out to get us when they come here"
- MLS Five facts about Inter Miami ahead of their debut in MLS
- MLS Beckham wants Inter Miami to have the same success as LAFC and Atlanta United
- MLS David Beckham is not worried about Inter Miami missing a DP