Gareth Bale sits back and recovers post-Legia
The Welshman posted an image of his recovery technique following Real Madrid’s big win over Legia Warsaw on Tuesday night.
Gareth Bale decided to sit back and relax with the help of a rather large-looking pulse recovery system following Real Madrid’s comfortable 5-1 in over Legia Warsaw on Tuesday night.
The idea behind the system, say developers Normatec, is to speed up post-workout recovery by reducing muscle soreness and improving circulation.
Gareth Bale, happy with his night's work
The Welshman posted a picture of his post-match recovery on Instagram with a thumbs up, presumably pleased after the result but perhaps also pretty chuffed to be using a piece of such trendy-looking kit.
“A bit of recovery after another good performance from the lads and very happy to get on the scoresheet,” he said.
Bale scored the opening goal against the Polish visitors in a match which also saw goals from home-grown talents Marco Asensio, Lucas Vázquez and Álvaro Morata.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: medal winners, athletes and results, 24 July
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN How much money can you get from stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 24 July
- Olympic Games Since when is skate an olympic sport and why?
- OLYMPIC GAMES What is the USA basketball roster for the 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USWNT bounce back in crushing 6-1 New Zealand win