Gareth Bale sits back and recovers post-Legia
The Welshman posted an image of his recovery technique following Real Madrid’s big win over Legia Warsaw on Tuesday night.
Gareth Bale decided to sit back and relax with the help of a rather large-looking pulse recovery system following Real Madrid’s comfortable 5-1 in over Legia Warsaw on Tuesday night.
The idea behind the system, say developers Normatec, is to speed up post-workout recovery by reducing muscle soreness and improving circulation.
Gareth Bale, happy with his night's work
The Welshman posted a picture of his post-match recovery on Instagram with a thumbs up, presumably pleased after the result but perhaps also pretty chuffed to be using a piece of such trendy-looking kit.
“A bit of recovery after another good performance from the lads and very happy to get on the scoresheet,” he said.
Bale scored the opening goal against the Polish visitors in a match which also saw goals from home-grown talents Marco Asensio, Lucas Vázquez and Álvaro Morata.
Te recomendamos en English
- Serie A Mancini: Balotelli should be playing for Italy
- Football Covid-19: Raja announce four more players have recovered
- Barcelona Camp Nou candidate Font wants Guardiola and Messi reunion
- QATAR STARS LEAGUE Xavi's Al Sadd show attacking potency with 20 goals in five games
- BARCELONA Champions League: Barcelona "could have scored eight" against Juventus
- US NEWS US elections: What's Biden's plan to deal with coronavirus?