Gareth Bale sits back and recovers post-Legia
The Welshman posted an image of his recovery technique following Real Madrid’s big win over Legia Warsaw on Tuesday night.
Gareth Bale decided to sit back and relax with the help of a rather large-looking pulse recovery system following Real Madrid’s comfortable 5-1 in over Legia Warsaw on Tuesday night.
The idea behind the system, say developers Normatec, is to speed up post-workout recovery by reducing muscle soreness and improving circulation.
Gareth Bale, happy with his night's work
The Welshman posted a picture of his post-match recovery on Instagram with a thumbs up, presumably pleased after the result but perhaps also pretty chuffed to be using a piece of such trendy-looking kit.
“A bit of recovery after another good performance from the lads and very happy to get on the scoresheet,” he said.
Bale scored the opening goal against the Polish visitors in a match which also saw goals from home-grown talents Marco Asensio, Lucas Vázquez and Álvaro Morata.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Will there be another stimulus check in June?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- Coronavirus Mark Zuckerberg explains why Facebook didn’t do anything about Trump’s post
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check: What is the IRS saying about those who haven’t received their payment
- GEORGE FLOYD George Floyd death: what are the charges for third-degree murder and manslaughter?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today