Gareth Bale sits back and recovers post-Legia
The Welshman posted an image of his recovery technique following Real Madrid’s big win over Legia Warsaw on Tuesday night.
Gareth Bale decided to sit back and relax with the help of a rather large-looking pulse recovery system following Real Madrid’s comfortable 5-1 in over Legia Warsaw on Tuesday night.
The idea behind the system, say developers Normatec, is to speed up post-workout recovery by reducing muscle soreness and improving circulation.
Gareth Bale, happy with his night's work
The Welshman posted a picture of his post-match recovery on Instagram with a thumbs up, presumably pleased after the result but perhaps also pretty chuffed to be using a piece of such trendy-looking kit.
“A bit of recovery after another good performance from the lads and very happy to get on the scoresheet,” he said.
Bale scored the opening goal against the Polish visitors in a match which also saw goals from home-grown talents Marco Asensio, Lucas Vázquez and Álvaro Morata.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane's internal debate
- TRANSFER RUMOURS Premier League: Arsenal intensify Nuno interest and keep Martínez in mind
- VALENCIA - REAL MADRID Zidane and Celades: friends in Madrid, rivals in Valencia
- FOOTBALL Michael Owen: "I was already in decline by the time I was 23"
- Rashford eager to live up to 'nice' Ronaldo comparisons
- LIVERPOOL Liverpool: "Klopp has made me who I am today" - Alexander-Arnold