Gabon 2017 African Cup of Nations draw made
The tournament will be staged from January 14 through to February 5 and once again European clubs will see players called up to play in Gabon.
The draw was made in Libreville (Gabonese capital) for the next African Cup of Nations that will take place in central African state in four cities (Libreville, Franceville, Port Gentil and Oyem) from January 14 through to February 5. The dates will, as is the case wrangle with European clubs who will see their African stars called up for the duration of the competition and the preparatory phase in the middle of their respective domestic seasons.
The draw was favorable to the host nation with Gabon included in Group A alongside Burkina Faso, Cameroon and debutantes Guinea Bissau. Group B will see a North African "Clasico" as Algeria and Tunisia are paired together. Group C will see traditionally strong Morocco face current holders Ivory Coast whilst Group D will be contested between three powerhouses in the African international game in Ghana, Mali and Egypt.
Full draw for the 2017 CAN:
GROUP A: Gabon, Burkina Faso, Cameroon and Guinea Bissau.
GROUP B: Algeria, Tunisia, Senegal and Zimbabwe.
GROUP C: Ivory Coast, RD Congo, Morocco, and Togo.
GROUP D: Ghana, Mali, Egypt and Uganda.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Doctors warn CDC to advise about vaccine side effects
- coronavirus Stimulus checks Second stimulus check: which proposals have been unsuccessfully discussed?
- GAMING Where to buy PS5 on Black Friday: restocks times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- US NEWS Black Friday 2020 opening hours and best deals in Burlington, Zara, North Face & Under Armour
- US NEWS Why has Trump pardoned Michael Flynn?
- US News Black Friday 2020 opening hours & best deals in Kohls, Best Buy, Wayfair & TJ Maxx