Fabio Coentrao back in training with the Madrid squad
The Portuguese defender injured himself during his loan period with French side AS Monaco. He repeated the injury just before the recent Eibar game.
Fabio Coentrao is back in full training with the Real Madrid squad after sustaining another hamstring injury at the beginning of the month.
The defender has not played a competitive football match since April after developing a muscular problem (again affecting his hamstring) when he was serving a loan period with Ligue 1 side Monaco. Despite the injury Real Madrid were anxious for the player to return to the squad as a back-up for Marcelo.
Zidane is now focusing on Sunday's LaLiga match as Athletic are the visitors to the Bernabéu with kick-off at 20:45 CET. Ramos, Modric and Casemiro are still out and working on rehabilitation on their respective injuries. Enzo Zidane and Odegaard complimented the group in today's work-out at Valdebebas.
Te recomendamos en English
- FOOTBALL Eriksen discharged from hospital following heart surgery
- REAL MADRID Ramos' former agent: "You don't mess around with Real Madrid..."
- OLYMPIC GAMES When do the 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games start?
- US NEWS What states do not recognize Juneteenth?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Recent research indicates how the stimulus aid was spent and how it helped families
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS California unemployment benefits: is job hunting proof required to apply for aid?