Modric: Real Madrid man's recovery progressing
Madrid's Croatia international midfielder has been out of action since going under the knife to correct a knee problem earlier in October.
Luka Modric has handed Real Madrid a fitness boost after stepping up his recovery from injury at Los Blancos' Valdebebas base on Friday.
Modric, who this week extended his Real contract, was back running out on the training pitches, later returning to the indoor facilities to continue his rehabilitation.
Knee surgery three weeks ago
The Croatia captain has been on the sidelines since having to undergo an operation on damaged cartilage in his knee at the beginning of October.
With the 31-year-old's period out estimated at about a month at the time, this latest step forward is evidence that his comeback is well on course.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barcelona president Bartomeu considering his future
- England Greenwood should not have been called up by England, says Solskjaer
- BUNDESLIGA Thiago pens emotive Bayern farewell as Liverpool move looms
- Mourinho blasts Spurs' schedule as a 'total joke'
- Coronavirus Scientists dismiss theory that coronavirus was developed in Chinese labs
- CORONAVIRUS How has Joe Biden proposed vaccine distribution?