2018 WORLD CUP | BRAZIL
Injured Casemiro called up for Brazil's key qualifiers
Also in Tite’s list for 2018 World Cup qualifiers against Argentina and Peru are Filipe Luis, Liverpool pair Firmino and Coutino and Thiago Silva.
Four LaLiga players have been included in Adenor Leonardo Bacchi 'Tite'’s Brazil squad for next month’s 2018 World Cup qualifiers against Argentina and Peru.
The CFB announced the 24-man squad on Friday. The surprise inclusion was that of Real Madrid midfielder Casemiro who is out injured with a fractured shin bone. Brazil national team doctor Fábio Mahseredjian, who was in Madrid this week, confirmed that the player will undergo tests on Monday and could be able to return to training on Tuesday at the earliest. Also back in the list is Marcelo who missed this month's qualifying matches through injury.
The surprise omission is Valencia goalkeeper Diego Alves who has been in eye-catching form during the past few weeks.
Brazil, who top the South American qualifying section, play host to Argentina in Belo Horizonte on 10 November then travel to Lima to take on Peru five days later
Alisson, Alex Muralha, Weverton
Gil, Marquinhos, Miranda, Rodrigo Caio, Thiago Silva, Dani Alves, Fagner, Filipe Luis, Marcelo
Casemiro, Fernandinho, Giuliano, Lucas Lima, Paulinho, Philippe Coutinho, Renato Augusto, Willian
Firmino, Douglas Costa, Gabriel Jesus, Neymar
Te recomendamos en English
- Granada vs Real Madrid Granada vs Real Madrid: How and where to watch LaLiga - times, TV, online
- GRANADA 1-2 REAL MADRID Real Madrid player ratings after 2-1 victory over Granada
- Coronavirus South Africa curfew: how to get permit to travel for work
- Coronavirus Lockdown in Pune: dates and restrictions
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths, news and stimulus checks, today
- CORONAVIRUS USA Stimulus check: McConnell gives date for Senate debate to begin