Valencia director blames "disgraceful" referee after Barça loss
Valencia's sporting director Jesús García Pitarch was left indignant over what he felt was an "emabarassing" perfomance by referee Undiano Mallenco in the 3-2 home loss to Barça.
Valencia’s sporting director Jesús García Pitarch was scathing in his criticism of referee Undiano Mallenco following Barcelona’s 3-2 win at the Mestalla on Saturday.
Three controversial incidents
García Pitarch pointed to three controversial incidents which went the way of Valencia’s opponents and, the director feels, affected the result of the game.
“He'll will be embarrassed when he looks back at this game,” fumed García Pitarch after the match in which Lionel Messi scored a dramatic last-minute penalty to win the game for Barcelona.
"Udiano has to take a look at himself"
“There were three clear incidents within half an hour: Messi’s first goal with Suarez offside, the second yellow offence of Busquets and Rodrigo’s [unawarded] penalty. Undiano has to take a look at himself. Spanish football can’t have such a disgraceful referee.”
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Why weren’t the funds from the $3000/$3600 child tax credit sent with the stimulus check payments?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Golden State Stimulus: How to claim the extra $500 under the California Comeback Plan
- Boxing Boxing legend Mike Tyson believes that Floyd Mayweather is going to win against Logan Paul
- Coronavirus Pfizer Vaccine Approval: When and where can children 12-15 get vaccinated?
- CORONAVIRUS US How to score the Clear Health Pass covid-19 vaccine passport?
- CORONAVIRUS US Covid-19 vaccine for tourists in New York: how much and where can people get it?