Valencia identify missile-thrower as club await sanction fate
Working with local police, Valencia were able to pinpoint the individual guilty of striking Barcelona's Neymar with a plastic bottle and have promised to ban the perpetrator.
Valencia have identified the individual responsible for throwing the plastic bottle that struck Neymar on the head during Barcelona’s goal celebrations on Saturday afternoon.
Valencia to ban perpetrator
Working with the police, the club reviewed images from different television broadcasters over a number of hours until they were able to pinpoint the missile-throwing perpetrator. Valencia have confirmed that they will ban the individual involved.
Club face sanction
Meanwhile, the club now faces an Anti-violence Committee sanction which, according to LaLiga rules, could be economic or even result in matches at the Mestalla being temporarily staged behind closed doors.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barça president agrees "3 years could be enough for Valverde"
- PRMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Sadio Mané proud of Ballon d'Or recognition
- SERIE A Inter boss Conte: Fans must support, not whistle us
- Premier League Arsenal ready to pull the plug on Ljungberg after two games
- Villarreal 0-0 Atlético Atlético's scoring drought the worst in 83 top-flight years
- BARCELONA-ESPANYOL The Japanese pearl of the Masia, Kubo returns to Barcelona