Valencia identify missile-thrower as club await sanction fate
Working with local police, Valencia were able to pinpoint the individual guilty of striking Barcelona's Neymar with a plastic bottle and have promised to ban the perpetrator.
Valencia have identified the individual responsible for throwing the plastic bottle that struck Neymar on the head during Barcelona’s goal celebrations on Saturday afternoon.
Valencia to ban perpetrator
Working with the police, the club reviewed images from different television broadcasters over a number of hours until they were able to pinpoint the missile-throwing perpetrator. Valencia have confirmed that they will ban the individual involved.
Club face sanction
Meanwhile, the club now faces an Anti-violence Committee sanction which, according to LaLiga rules, could be economic or even result in matches at the Mestalla being temporarily staged behind closed doors.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Lampard's Chelsea equal entire 2019-20 error tally in 45 minutes
- Atlético Madrid Simeone wants Suárez to be a Falcao-like catalyst for success
- Premier League Premier League Preview: Liverpool vs Arsenal
- Premier League Solskjaer admits Man Utd 'got away with one' after last-gasp victory
- STIMULUS CHECKS Stimulus checks: what is proposed in Democrats' new $2.4 trillion plan?
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: update on coronavirus economic relief bill