Valencia identify missile-thrower as club await sanction fate
Working with local police, Valencia were able to pinpoint the individual guilty of striking Barcelona's Neymar with a plastic bottle and have promised to ban the perpetrator.
Valencia have identified the individual responsible for throwing the plastic bottle that struck Neymar on the head during Barcelona’s goal celebrations on Saturday afternoon.
Valencia to ban perpetrator
Working with the police, the club reviewed images from different television broadcasters over a number of hours until they were able to pinpoint the missile-throwing perpetrator. Valencia have confirmed that they will ban the individual involved.
Club face sanction
Meanwhile, the club now faces an Anti-violence Committee sanction which, according to LaLiga rules, could be economic or even result in matches at the Mestalla being temporarily staged behind closed doors.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League The Sun: Raul Jimenez is in Arsenal’s radar
- Liga MX Liga MX is one of the top 5 most important leagues in the world
- LIGUE 1 Nantes unveil new kit in honour of the late Emiliano Sala
- MLS David Beckham’s Inter Miami looking to make six signings
- 2022 WORLD CUP QATAR Aubameyang to face Salah in World Cup qualifying
- COPA DEL REY Shinji Kagawa and Zaragoza come out on top in Copa del Rey battle with Take Kubo's Mallorca