Aleix Vidal excluded from Catalunya Supercup squad list
In the club's medical report, the defender is reported to be suffering "twinges to his right adductor". Arda is given the all clear. Six first team players enter the list.
Arda given medical all-clear
Just six members of Barça's first team squad have made the list for tomorrow's Catalunya Supercup meeting with Espanyol at the Nou Estadi in Tarragona. Masip, Denis, Paco Alcácer, André Gomes, Mathieu together with Arda Turan, who was given the medical all-clear today, form part of Luis Enrique's 18-man list. The surprise omission is Aleix Vidal, who the club report experienced pain to his right adductor in this morning's training session. Aleix has not featured since the 1-2 defeat to Alavés in Week 3 and this latest 'injury' is open to speculation. What isn't in doubt is Barça's plan to offload the player in the January transfer window.
Tomorrow's match kicks off at 21:30 hours local time.
Masip, Denis, Arda, Paco Alcácer, André Gomes, Mathieu, J. Suárez, Palencia, Mujica, Nili, Marlon, Moi, Martínez, Sarsanedas, Aleñá, Alfaro, Gumbau and Carbonell.
Roberto, Diego López, Demichelis, Rubén Duarte, Víctor Sánchez, Víctor Álvarez, Gerard, Salva Sevilla, Reyes, Caicedo, Léo Baptistão, Jurado, David López, Javi López, Javi Fuego, P. Diop, Diego Reyes, Marc Roca, Aarón and Óscar Melendo.
Te recomendamos en English
- QATAR 2022 Russian players cleared to compete at World Cup as neutral team
- Champions League Zidane omits Sergio Ramos and Kroos from Brugge squad
- Premier League Three second half goals in 9 minutes enough for Arsenal
- Club World Cup Liverpool eye CWC glory as Flamengo threaten to spoil party
- Premier League Marcelino and Emery in pole position for Premier League posts
- REAL MADRID Madrid hoping to end Lunin and Sanchez loan deals in January