Gayà out for three weeks
Tests revealed a microtear to the full-back's right hamstring. He will miss the league games against Deportivo and Celta.
Valencia will be without defender José Luis Gayà for their next two league games after tests conducted on the player's right hamstring this morning revealed a small tear - an injury he picked up in the second half of Saturday's meeting with Barcelona.
The club has yet to issue a medical update but early indications suggest he will be sidelined for approximately three weeks. He will miss Valencia's two forthcoming trips to Galicia when they face Deportivo then Celta.
Gayà will also struggle to return in time to play for Spain's Under-21s who take on Austria in a two-legged Play-Offs for Euro 2017 Poland on 11 and 15 November.
Te recomendamos en English
- Barcelona-Real Madrid Clasico: Barcelona-Real Madrid brace for Camp Nou protests
- Ligue 1 'PSG star Neymar provokes opponents and cries when kicked'
- SERGIO RAMOS Ramos: Let's create a Ballon d'Or just for Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo
- Transfer rumours Liverpool's Sadio Mané wanted as PSG's Neymar replacement
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Vinicius puts himself back on the map
- PSG PSG: Tuchel "is finished" after Mbappé spat, says Dugarry