Zidane confirms no return date earmarked for Casemiro
Zidane confirmed that the midfielder was evolving favorably but admitted that no return date had been set for the player.
A question mark still hangs over the return of Casemiro with latest tests confirming that the Brazilian is still not fully recovered from his fractured fibula.
"Recent tests have confirmed that the fracture has yet to fully consolidate. He's still in the recovery process but improving on a daily basis and is in better form", observed Zinedine Zidane this morning as he addressed the media ahead of tomorrow's Copa del Rey game in Leon.
Casemiro sustained his injury on September 18 away to Espanyol and initially it was claimed that the Brazilian would miss four to six weeks and sources close to club claimed he would be back in time for the last ever Madrid derby at the Calderón on November 19.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA NBA Draft Lottery: What time is it, TV channel, and how to watch it online today?
- NBA When was the last time the Bucks were in the Eastern NBA Conference Finals?
- US NEWS What is a primary election?
- US NEWS When are the NYC mayor elections held?
- Olympic Games How much do Olympic medals cost?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: can it be approved in June? Tax refund, $3,600 Child Tax Credit portal...