Roberto Mancini describes Mario Balotelli as an idiot
Roberto Mancini spoke at the Universidad Luiss Guido Carli in Rome where he said about the Italian striker, "Like all young people, sometimes he's stupid".
Mario always seems to create interest
Roberto Mancini spoke at the Universidad Luiss Guido Carli in Rome and as part of this talked about Italian striker Mario Balotelli. He got some giggles from his audience when he simply said: "He's an idiot!"
Balotelli is now plying his trade - rather successfully - at Nice in the French top flight but previously was under the management of Mancini. The ex-Manchester City and Inter Milan manager said of his countryman:
"He is the same age as my son, he debuted in Serie A very young. He's an extraordinary, talented young lad, but like all youngsters, he sometimes does absurd things. But young people would not be young if they didn't do stupid things. As a player he's fantastic".
Growing maturity and improving player
Talking further about the progression of the player, Mancini said:
"Mario has started to display a little after some years. A player, after reaching a certain age, changes. I hope that his experience in France, which has started very well, return him to the level he was at a few years ago when he was in the national team. He has incredible quality and, for those that know him, he is a truly great guy. A kid with a big heart; I hope as always he can improve"
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check Second stimulus check: what’s in the GOP bill to be voted on this week?
- Coronavirus stimulus checks Second stimulus check: US coronavirus relief bill update
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check What have Biden and Trump said about second stimulus check?
- Premier League Man Utd and Liverpool in European Premier League talks - report
- Inter Milan Conte: Inter better prepared to contend in Champions League
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ramos ruled out of Real Madrid's Champions League opener