Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane has sent a message to Croatia coach, Ante Cacic, who said earlier this week that he expected to call up Luka Modric for the national side’s next fixture on 12 November.
The midfielder has been on the sidelines since having to undergo an operation on damaged cartilage in his knee at the beginning of October and Zidane made clear in his press conference on Friday that Modric will most likely not be ready for action until after the international break.
Modric "still recovering"
“I’m not going to comments on [Cacic’s] words,” said Zidane. “I have information from my medics and he’s still recovering."
Zidane added that he believed the club would know more by next week on exactly when they can expect Modric to return to the field. “Next week will be important, but he still hasn’t trained with the group,” the Frenchman revealed.
Te recomendamos en English
- NETFLIX What's coming to Netflix in December 2020 and what's leaving: movies, tv series...
- BOXING When was the Mike Tyson last fight and what was the result?
- Coronavirus When is the coronavirus vaccine arriving in the US according to Trump?
- GAMING Where to buy the Xbox Series X|S on Black Friday: restock times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- BOXING Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: dates, fight card, PPV price, TV and how to watch online
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby