The Ciutat de València elected to stage the next Valencia derby
The regional derby between Levante and Valencia's women's teams on 20 November will be played at a Second Division venue - the 25,000 capacity Ciutat de València.
- Coverage match of the World Cup 2018 qualifier Spain-Israel live online .
Big turn-out expected for the derby
Good news for Women's Football in Spain's Liga Iberdrola. The Valencian derby between Levante UD Femenino and Valencia CF Women on 20 November will be played at the Ciutat de València, a spectacular 25,000-capacity stadium which meets UEFA's infrastructure criteria, and for that reason a bumper crowd is expected.
Rayo in action
This weekend's action gets underway in Barcelona where Rayo are guests of Espanyol, in which Natalia Pablos will make her debut for the Franjirrojas following her return to Spain after a two-year spell with Arsenal Ladies.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus If coronavirus can’t be contained in the US it is predicted to cause over 3,000 deaths in a single day
- Serie A Coronavirus: Serie A clubs unanimously in favour of up to one-third pay cut for players
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: Boris Johnson moved to intensive care in London
- Coronavirus CDC face masks: how to make, use and other instructions
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: Can pets get infected with COVID-19?
- Football Radomir Antic, former Real Madrid, Atlético and Barcelona coach, dies aged 71