Neymar has bought an €8m mansion in Río de Janeiro, according to Brazilian paper O Globo.
The house, located in the renowned Portobello area one hour from Río's centre, is 6,265 square metres, has six suites, a helipad, a swimming pool, tennis courts, a gynasium, a subterranean cave and its own pier.
Luxury yaught and private jet
Neymar is well known for lavish purchases. In 2012 he paid around €3.5m for a 25m, three bedroom yaught.
His private jet is one of his most recent acquisitions, having parted €4m for it in 2015. The six person aircraft has the Barcelona star's initials NJr painted on the tail.
Te recomendamos en English
- George Floyd George Floyd protests: Is kneeling on the neck a legal police tactic?
- George Floyd protests Trump criticises Saints QB Brees for changing stance on kneeling
- Coronavirus Donald Trump links job numbers to a ‘great day’ for George Floyd
- Coronavirus New York records lowest number of daily coronavirus deaths since pandemic started
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- George Floyd George Floyd death: what do we know about the four police officers? Charges and backgrounds