Neymar has bought an €8m mansion in Río de Janeiro, according to Brazilian paper O Globo.
The house, located in the renowned Portobello area one hour from Río's centre, is 6,265 square metres, has six suites, a helipad, a swimming pool, tennis courts, a gynasium, a subterranean cave and its own pier.
Luxury yaught and private jet
Neymar is well known for lavish purchases. In 2012 he paid around €3.5m for a 25m, three bedroom yaught.
His private jet is one of his most recent acquisitions, having parted €4m for it in 2015. The six person aircraft has the Barcelona star's initials NJr painted on the tail.
Te recomendamos en English
- coronavirus stimulus checks What have Republicans said about a second stimulus check?
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits: can you still get them if you are fired?
- US election 2020 Election US 2020: who are the top economic officials named by Biden?
- LIGA MX Miguel Herrera to continue as the head coach of Club América
- BOXING Tyson admits to smoking a joint ahead of Roy Jones fight
- Football Aspetar to host sports medicine forum until Qatar 2022