LaLiga Santander week 10: injuries and suspensions
All the information you need for your Fantasy Football teams is here with the complete list of injuries and suspensions for week 10 of La Liga.
As week 10 of action in LaLiga Santander comes around 17 sides in the top division will be missing players this week through injury and suspension. Only Leganés, Las Palmas and Eibar can call on their entire squads this week.
If you play a Fantasy Football game based on LaLiga you can find all the information you need here to make changes to your side ahead of this weekend’s action.
List of players injured or suspended in LaLiga
Below you can find the full list of players absent in week 10 through injury and suspension.
Víctor Laguardia (injured), Marcos Llorente (ineligible due to loan contract clause).
Koke (suspended), Augusto Fernández, Cerci, Giménez, Moyà (all injured).
Iniesta, Cillessen, Piqué, Jordi Alba, Aleix Vidal, Mathieu (all injured).
Felipe Caicedo (suspended), Óscar Duarte, Álvaro Vázquez (both injured).
Kelava, Foulquier, Gastón Silva (all injured).
Weligton, Llorente, Dias, Keko, Miguel Torres, Charles, Recio (all injured).
Flaño (injured), Rivière (suspended).
Carvajal (suspended), Sergio Ramos, Modric, Casemiro (all injured)
Agirretxe, Mikel Bergara (both injured).
Tremoulinas, Khron-Delhi, Carlos Fernández (all injured).
Babin, Xavi Torres (both injured).
Gayá, Siqueira (both injured).
Pato, Soldado, Jokic , Cheryshev (all injured).
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Third stimulus check: who is getting extra money, why and how much?
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid and Barça to battle it out for Haaland and Alaba
- EL CLÁSICO Piqué fighting until last minute for El Clásico start
- PREMIER LEAGUE Man City vs Leeds United: live!
- GOLF | AUGUSTA MASTERS 2021 Olazábal dedicates Masters cut to late compatriot Ballesteros
- EL CLÁSICO Real Madrid vs Barcelona: which players have played on both teams?