LaLiga Santander week 10: injuries and suspensions
All the information you need for your Fantasy Football teams is here with the complete list of injuries and suspensions for week 10 of La Liga.
As week 10 of action in LaLiga Santander comes around 17 sides in the top division will be missing players this week through injury and suspension. Only Leganés, Las Palmas and Eibar can call on their entire squads this week.
If you play a Fantasy Football game based on LaLiga you can find all the information you need here to make changes to your side ahead of this weekend’s action.
List of players injured or suspended in LaLiga
Below you can find the full list of players absent in week 10 through injury and suspension.
Víctor Laguardia (injured), Marcos Llorente (ineligible due to loan contract clause).
Koke (suspended), Augusto Fernández, Cerci, Giménez, Moyà (all injured).
Iniesta, Cillessen, Piqué, Jordi Alba, Aleix Vidal, Mathieu (all injured).
Felipe Caicedo (suspended), Óscar Duarte, Álvaro Vázquez (both injured).
Kelava, Foulquier, Gastón Silva (all injured).
Weligton, Llorente, Dias, Keko, Miguel Torres, Charles, Recio (all injured).
Flaño (injured), Rivière (suspended).
Carvajal (suspended), Sergio Ramos, Modric, Casemiro (all injured)
Agirretxe, Mikel Bergara (both injured).
Tremoulinas, Khron-Delhi, Carlos Fernández (all injured).
Babin, Xavi Torres (both injured).
Gayá, Siqueira (both injured).
Pato, Soldado, Jokic , Cheryshev (all injured).
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 27 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | ATHLETICS Olympic Games: what are the 100m and 200m world records?
- US NEWS Are stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit payments leading to an increase in inflation?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Mexico to battle for bronze in Olympic softball
- OLYMPIC GAMES What the USWNT needs to advance to the quarter-finals at Tokyo 2020
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GOLF Who is in the USA golf team at the Tokyo Olympics 2021?