Casillas: "I want to stay at Porto for many years to come"
"It’s my intention to stay here for a long time and to stay involved with Porto," the former Real Madrid keeper, who has made 53 appearances, said.
Follow Porto vs Juventus match coverage | Champions League
Iker Casillas has admitted that his debut season at FC Porto was far from ideal and that it took him a while to adapt to a new side and new league, but the former Real Madrid keeper now hopes to stay at the Estádio do Dragão for “a long time.”
Casillas "very happy at the club and in the city"
“It’s my intention to stay here for a long time and to stay involved with Porto,” Casillas said during a web chat with fans, adding that he is “very happy at the club and in the city and more integrated in the country.”
Casillas also said that he feels he is playing “better and better” for the Portuguese giants, for whom he has now made 53 appearances.
Casillas has already demonstrated his willingness to continue at the club. His original contract ran until 2017 but when Porto president Jorge Nuno Pinta da Costa offered him a one-year extension he signed it immediately.
Te recomendamos en English
- NETFLIX What's coming to Netflix in December 2020 and what's leaving: movies, tv series...
- BOXING When was the Mike Tyson last fight and what was the result?
- Coronavirus When is the coronavirus vaccine arriving in the US according to Trump?
- GAMING Where to buy the Xbox Series X|S on Black Friday: restock times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- BOXING Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: dates, fight card, PPV price, TV and how to watch online
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby