Real Madrid win penalty for handball in the wall
Real Madrid were awarded a penalty in their LaLiga match against Alavés, when Bale's free-kick was adjudged to have hit Deyverson's hand as he stood in the wall, with the Brazilian player having lifted his arm as he jumped. The score was Alavés 1-0 Real Madrid at that point, with Deyverson having opening the scoring.
Alavés players enraged by penalty decision
The Alavés players were enraged by the award and protested furiously, however referee Sánchez Martínez was certain about the decision.
Replays appeared to show that the ball had hit Deyverson's arm, and possibly his head as well.
Ronaldo scores penalty
Ronaldo converted the spot-kick, to put an end to his (relative) goal drought.
Te recomendamos en English
- Halloween What is the history and meaning of Halloween?
- DISNEY+ The Mandalorian Season 2: how many episodes and when are they released on Disney+?
- US Election 2020 What's Biden's plan for Medicare?
- Coronavirus Main Street Lending Program: what changes did Federal Reserve make to small business loans?
- US Election 2020 How many votes did Trump get in Florida in the 2016 presidential election?
- US Election 2020 What's Biden's plan for the economy, stimulus and unemployment?