Coco Crisp only joined the Cleveland Indians in the final weeks of the Major League Baseball season but his playoff contributions have the team halfway to a World Series crown.
The 36-year-old outfielder came off the bench for a pinch-hit single that scored Michael Martinez from third base with the winning run in the seventh inning as Cleveland beat the Chicago Cubs 1-0 Friday, spoiling the first World Series game at Wrigley Field since 1945 for many of those in the stands
The Indians, seeking their first World Series title since 1948, took a 2-1 lead in the best-of-seven final over the Cubs, who are trying to win their first crown since 1908 to end America's record longest sports title drought.
Te recomendamos en English
- Ronaldo makes history to keep Pirlo believing in Juve's Scudetto chances
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check: updates on relief bill Senate negotiation
- 2021 Tax Filing Tax Return 2021: how long does it take to get refund? Expected dates
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ACT OF 2021 When will the IRS send out the enhanced Child Tax Credit?
- 2021 Tax Filing How to claim a stimulus check from the IRS on a 2020 tax return
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when will Senate vote on it? | Will it arrive in March & IRS tax return | Live