The return of Arda Turan was the major news as Barcelona today announced their squad for Tuesday's Champions League clash at Manchester City (20:45 CET).
Head coach Luis Enrique has named his travelling party for the Group C trip earlier than usual as Barça are due to fly to Manchester on Monday morning.
Turan has recovered from ankle injury
Turk Turan is back after missing his side's LaLiga win over Granada on Saturday with an ankle knock picked up in the midweek Catalan Super Cup against Espanyol.
No Piqué, Alba, Mathieu, Iniesta or Vidal
Enrique is unable to call on Gerard Piqué, Jordi Alba, Jérémy Mathieu, Andrés Iniesta and outcast Aleix Vidal, who the club say remains injured with a groin issue.
Meanwhile, Barça B players Marlon Santos, Nili Perdomo and Carles Aleñà are again in the squad, having also been included for the Granada game.
Barcelona squad to face Manchester City:
Ter Stegen, Cillessen, Masip, Rakitic, Busquets, Denis Suárez, Turan, Luis Suárez, Messi, Neymar, Rafinha, Mascherano, Alcácer, Digne, Roberto, Gomes, Umtiti, Aleñá, Nili and Marlon.
Te recomendamos en English
- FOOTBALL Bulgarian football chief resigns after racist abuse
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Leganés paid a fine for not playing Lunin last season
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid look to Haaland, Odegaard and the Gudjohnsens
- BARCELONA Barcelona did not play youth tournament over Spain shirt
- FOOTBALL Ronaldo's milestones on the way to 700 goals
- REAL MADRID Jovic's father defends his son for playing with Madrid after injury
- INTER MILAN Sánchez may require surgery on ankle injury, Inter confirm
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Robert Moreno asks for three wins