Sevilla to face Boca Juniors in VIII Antonio Puerta Memorial match
The Argentine giants will be the special guests at the Sanchez Pizjuan for the match that will take place on November 11.
The annual Antonio Puerta Memorial trophy will be held this year on November 11th at the Estadio Sanchez Pizjuan with Boca Juniors this years guests.
Club president Pepe Castro made the announcement with the game set to be played in a break from LaLiga action due to the international break. Spain play Macedonia in the World Cup 2018 qualifying campaign in Granada on November 12 followed by a friendly against England at Wembley.
This is the first time that an international club side have been invited to participate in the trophy which is a homage to the Sevilla player who tragically died after collapsing during a Spanish league game on August 25, 2007 against Getafe.
Te recomendamos en English
- Man City vs Real Madrid Sterling joins Man City's 100 club with opener against Real Madrid
- Champions League Napoli must 'climb Everest' to beat Barcelona - Gattuso
- Coronavirus Unemployment benefits: will there be an extra weekly payment?
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: How much money could you get?
- Coronavirus India: Lockdown in Kohima to be lifted tomorrow
- Social Media What is Instagram Reels, the new TikTok competitor