Sevilla to face Boca Juniors in VIII Antonio Puerta Memorial match
The Argentine giants will be the special guests at the Sanchez Pizjuan for the match that will take place on November 11.
The annual Antonio Puerta Memorial trophy will be held this year on November 11th at the Estadio Sanchez Pizjuan with Boca Juniors this years guests.
Club president Pepe Castro made the announcement with the game set to be played in a break from LaLiga action due to the international break. Spain play Macedonia in the World Cup 2018 qualifying campaign in Granada on November 12 followed by a friendly against England at Wembley.
This is the first time that an international club side have been invited to participate in the trophy which is a homage to the Sevilla player who tragically died after collapsing during a Spanish league game on August 25, 2007 against Getafe.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS MLS 2020 play-offs: schedule, games and dates
- US News What did Trump say about Biden and voter fraud?
- AS AWARDS GALA 2020 Nadal: "Thank you for this award during these difficult times"
- Atlético Madrid Luis Suárez set to train after negative covid-19 test
- VICENTE JIMÉNEZ Everyone's success
- AS SPORTS AWARDS Casillas: "Zidane has earned the right to lead Real Madrid"