The FC Barcelona expedition checked in recently at the Lowry Hotel in Manchester, the same base being used currently by Jose Mourinho since moving to the north east after his appointment as new coach of the "Red Devils".
Whilst new Manchester City first team coach Guardiola has opted to live in a city center apartment with his family, the Portuguese coach has elected to reside in the presidential suite at the 5 star hotel with his wife Matilde and two children continuing to live in London.
Just last week Mournino revealed how miserable he is with his current live in Manchester and the arrival of the Barça squad will only increase media attention at the Lowry, something that the Setubal born coach finds frustrating.
Te recomendamos en English
- coronavirus What travel recommendations have the CDC established for Thanksgiving?
- NBA LeBron James' Los Angeles Lakers set to sign Marc Gasol – reports
- BOXING Tyson vs Jones Jr: Two boxing legends and the shock defeats in their storied careers
- LIGA MX There will be a Clásico Nacional in both Women’s and Men’s playoffs in the Liga MX
- LIGA MX Four key matchups to be aware for the quarter-finals in the Liga MX
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Messi is an extravagance which Barça can no longer afford