The FC Barcelona expedition checked in recently at the Lowry Hotel in Manchester, the same base being used currently by Jose Mourinho since moving to the north east after his appointment as new coach of the "Red Devils".
Whilst new Manchester City first team coach Guardiola has opted to live in a city center apartment with his family, the Portuguese coach has elected to reside in the presidential suite at the 5 star hotel with his wife Matilde and two children continuing to live in London.
Just last week Mournino revealed how miserable he is with his current live in Manchester and the arrival of the Barça squad will only increase media attention at the Lowry, something that the Setubal born coach finds frustrating.
Te recomendamos en English
- QATAR 2022 Russian players cleared to compete at World Cup as neutral team
- Champions League Zidane omits Sergio Ramos and Kroos from Brugge squad
- Premier League Three second half goals in 9 minutes enough for Arsenal
- Club World Cup Liverpool eye CWC glory as Flamengo threaten to spoil party
- Premier League Marcelino and Emery in pole position for Premier League posts
- REAL MADRID Madrid hoping to end Lunin and Sanchez loan deals in January