Galliani future in doubt
In Italy, La Gazzetta dello Sport claim that AC Milan General Director Adriano Galliani could be close to a backroom post at Real Madrid. The Italian dailt reports that Galliani's future is uncertain as he would be obliged to take on a different position at Milan after Sina Europe complete their purchase of the club next month.
La Gazzetta go on to explain that Galliani would not be willing to remain at AC Milan if he is forced to quit his actual position of General Director - a post which looks likely to go to Marco Fassone.
Real Madrid president Florentino Pérez has got wind of the situation and has contacted Galliani to offer him a position within the club, La Gazzetta say. The two men have enjoyed an excellent relationship over many years. There is also the possibility that should he leave AC Milan in the forthcoming weeks, Galliani could decide to run for the presidency of the Italian league.
Te recomendamos en English
- GEORGE FLOYS PROTESTS George Floyd death in Minneapolis, live updates: police, riots and protests across US
- GEORGE FLOYD DEATH George Floyd autopsy: no sign of traumatic asphyxia or strangling
- BUNDESLIGA Havertz’s goal-scoring form puts him in Bundesliga record books
- LALIGA La Liga clubs free to start full training from Monday
- PREMIER LEAGUE Kompany turns down offer to be Guardiola's assistant at Manchester City
- CORONAVIRUS New York state reopening: which shops, business and offices can open in phase 2?