275 Real Madrid fans at the Polish Army Stadium
Despite tomorrow's Champions League game being staged "behind closed doors", Madrid will be represented with 275 "fans" which are composed of club employees, media and VIP guests. A temperature of 0C is expected in the Polish capital at the time of kick-off.
Ronaldo under attack at Mendizorrotza
Spanish television network, La Sexta captured images of objects being thrown at the Portuguese star during Saturdays 1-4 win away to Alaves. A lighter thrown from the stand impacted on the No. 7 who requested that the local supporters "use their heads".
Ramos aiming for derby
Sergio Ramos is recovering well since sustaining his injury for Spain away to Albania. The defender from Camas is expected to play in the last ever Madrid derby to be staged at the Vicente Calderon as Atletico are set to move to their new San Blas stadium for the 2017/18 campaign.
Modric recovering well
More positive news for Madrid fans with the news that Croatian midfielder Modric has cut a week off his recuperation following his knee injury. The midfielder is now expected to play a role at the Madrid derby on November 19.
Kralovec to officiate
Pavel Kralovec is the UEFA nominated match official for the Champions League tie in Warsaw. The Czech referee has officiated two games for Real Madrid in the past, wins at home to Ajax (4-1 in 2012) and the 0-2 away win to AS Roma last season.
Te recomendamos en English
- Serie A Mancini: Balotelli should be playing for Italy
- Football Covid-19: Raja announce four more players have recovered
- Barcelona Camp Nou candidate Font wants Guardiola and Messi reunion
- QATAR STARS LEAGUE Xavi's Al Sadd show attacking potency with 20 goals in five games
- BARCELONA Champions League: Barcelona "could have scored eight" against Juventus
- US NEWS US elections: What's Biden's plan to deal with coronavirus?