FIFA announce 10 man shortlist for Best Men’s Coach 2016
The new Best FIFA Football Awards show will take place on 9 January 2017 with prizes to be awarded in eight categories.
FIFA have confirmed the ten man short list for the 2016 Best men's coach award.
Chris Coleman (Wales/Welsh national team)
Didier Deschamps (France/French national team)
Pep Guardiola (Spain/FC Bayern Munich/Manchester City)
Jürgen Klopp (Germany/Liverpool)
Luis Enrique (Spain/FC Barcelona)
Mauricio Pochettino (Argentina/Tottenham Hotspur)
Claudio Ranieri (Italy/Leicester City)
Fernando Santos (Portugal/Portuguese national team)
Diego Simeone (Argentina/Atlético Madrid)
Zinédine Zidane (France/Real Madrid).
The winner of The Best FIFA Men’s Coach 2016 will be chosen through combined process of votes based on selections of national team coaches and captains. The remainder of the voting process will be carried out by members of the public online along with a selected group of global media outlets.
The award event for the eight awards will be handed out altogether on January 9, 2017 at a FIFA gala ceremony and will include the likes of best player, best women's player and women's coach, the fair play award and fan award.
Te recomendamos en English
- Ligue 1 Mbappé and Neymar on target to secure PSG win
- Ballon d'Or Mane snubbed for being African, claims Kouyate
- REAL MADRID Sancho, Vinicius, Joao Felix: in that order for Zidane
- BARCELONA Barça renew Ansu Fati and increase release clause to €170M
- Rapinoe asks Ronaldo and Messi to 'help' in fight against racism, sexism
- REAL MADRID “Florentino's arrival at Madrid was a turning point for the club" - Butragueño