Carles Puyol reveals his one and only regret in football
The only thing he would have liked to have achieved in the game - to work under Marcelo 'El Loco' Bielsa: “I would have loved to have worked under him”.
Just one regret
There's very little Carles Puyol didn't achieve during his playing career but the former Barcelona captain revealed today that his one and only regret was not having worked under Argentine coach Marcelo Bielsa. Puyol published a photograph of himself with 'El Loco' Bielsa on Twitter and included a message: “Good morning, I would have loved to have work with him”.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane's internal debate
- TRANSFER RUMOURS Premier League: Arsenal intensify Nuno interest and keep Martínez in mind
- VALENCIA - REAL MADRID Zidane and Celades: friends in Madrid, rivals in Valencia
- FOOTBALL Michael Owen: "I was already in decline by the time I was 23"
- Rashford eager to live up to 'nice' Ronaldo comparisons
- LIVERPOOL Liverpool: "Klopp has made me who I am today" - Alexander-Arnold