Carles Puyol reveals his one and only regret in football
The only thing he would have liked to have achieved in the game - to work under Marcelo 'El Loco' Bielsa: “I would have loved to have worked under him”.
Just one regret
There's very little Carles Puyol didn't achieve during his playing career but the former Barcelona captain revealed today that his one and only regret was not having worked under Argentine coach Marcelo Bielsa. Puyol published a photograph of himself with 'El Loco' Bielsa on Twitter and included a message: “Good morning, I would have loved to have work with him”.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths, news and stimulus checks, today
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- Coronavirus US banks business hours from 6 to 12 July: Citi, Wells Fargo, Bank of America
- CORONAVIRUS What is the bubonic plague, its symptoms and how it spreads?
- LALIGA LaLiga countdown: remaining fixtures for Real Madrid and Barcelona
- World Football Summit “The countries with the best response to Covid-19 were led by women, football should learn from that”