Leganés facing injury crisis ahead of Real Madrid clash
Alberto Brignoli, Rober, Mamadou Koné, Adrián Marín and Toni Dovale all missed training, leaving Garitano with a squad of 18 for the Bernabéu.
Leganés carried out their penultimate training session ahead of the trip to the Bernabéu on Sunday with several key figures missing. Alberto Brignoli, Rober, Mamadou Koné, Adrián Marín and Toni Dovale all missed training with various physical problems that place their participation against Real Madrid in doubt and leaves Leganés boss Asier Garitano with a squad of 18 for the Bernabéu.
Diego Barrios to come in for Brignoli
In the absence of back-up keeper Brignoli, youth team stopper Diego Barrios will come in to the squad.
Ramos, Pepe and Casemiro out
Garitano kept his cards close to his chest during the session and gave few clues as to his possible line-up for the match. In Saturday’s final session before taking on the European champions, which will be conducted behind closed doors, the Leganés coach will fine-tune his plans as the side aim to capitalize on Real’s uncertain form and absences in defence, with Sergio Ramos and Pepe sidelined along with midfield linchpin Casemiro.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Mourinho mocks Real Madrid while discussing "remarkable" Gareth Bale
- Transfer market Messi set for Barcelona stay, Juve, Man Utd eye Ajax's Gravenberch
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid to offer Vinicius and Isco for Paulo Dybala
- Champions League Tuchel: "Are Juventus first in the league? Are Madrid or Barcelona?"
- GAMING NEWS Among Us: how to download and play for free on PC, Mac, mobile
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits: how many people could lose the aid if not extended?