2.500 Leganés fans expected at the Bernabéu
The biggest traveling contingent in the history of the "Pepineros" as fans snap up the last of the ticket allocation.
Leganés fans are anxious to witness the historic debut of their side in a top flight fixture against Real Madrid and are planning the biggest exodus of travelling support in the 88 years of history of the club from the Madrid suburbs.
1.500 traveling supporters made the trip to watch 'Lega' secure promotion in Anduva against Mirandes last season and to date and tomorrow the figure at the Bernabeu is expected to be between 2.250-2.500 as fans snap up their ticket allocation.
The fans will make an early start ahead of the midday kick-off and complete the 25km that separate Leganes from the Castellana where the Bernabeu is located. The "Pepineros" will occupy the third and forth tier of the north stand at the stadium.
*Update 5 de noviembre de 2016
Te recomendamos en English
- EURO 2020 France national team squad: players, absences...
- EURO 2020 Denmark's Eriksen still in hospital, condition is stable
- EURO 2020 Germany national team squad: players, absences...
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Sergio Ramos, Florentino Pérez hold Valdebebas talks
- EURO 2020 England - Croatia live online: UEFA Euro 2020 | Group D
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: is it coming in June? Child tax payment, tax refund status, IRS offices...