Victor Valdés suffers gruesome gash to the leg via Navas' studs
The Middlesbrough goalkeeper had to recieve treatment after being caught by Manchester City midfielder -- and fellow Spaniard -- Jesús Navas during the game at the Etihad Stadium.
Middlesbrough goalkeeper Víctor Valdés had to receive medical attention during the Premier League match at Manchester City on Saturday after suffering a nasty cut to his leg.
The injury was caused in a clash with fellow Spaniard Jesús Navas -- the Man City midfielder's studs catching the goalie on the thigh as they both went for the ball.
Despite the gash appearing to be extremely deep, Valdés was not replaced and continued the rest of the game at the Etihad Stadium.
Te recomendamos en English
- LALIGA Real Sociedad vs Barcelona, how and where to watch: times, TV, online
- Coutinho 'on the right track', says Bayern Munich coach Flick
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool: Dejan Lovren could be out until the New Year
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool: James Milner thrilled with new contract extension
- Lampard won't discuss future with out-of-contract players until January
- PREMIER LEAGUE Lampard: "I know Pulisic has a lot more to give to Chelsea"