Victor Valdés suffers gruesome gash to the leg via Navas' studs
The Middlesbrough goalkeeper had to recieve treatment after being caught by Manchester City midfielder -- and fellow Spaniard -- Jesús Navas during the game at the Etihad Stadium.
Middlesbrough goalkeeper Víctor Valdés had to receive medical attention during the Premier League match at Manchester City on Saturday after suffering a nasty cut to his leg.
The injury was caused in a clash with fellow Spaniard Jesús Navas -- the Man City midfielder's studs catching the goalie on the thigh as they both went for the ball.
Despite the gash appearing to be extremely deep, Valdés was not replaced and continued the rest of the game at the Etihad Stadium.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Lampard calls for defensive improvements amid rumours of a clear-out
- Premier League Liverpool: Toure identifies Van Dijk's "weak spot"
- MANCHESTER CITY - REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Valverde, Isco or Asensio - three into one for City
- CORONAVIRUS Li-Meng Yan: coronavirus was developed in Chinese military lab
- US Open Zverev joins list of stars unsure about playing at U.S. Open
- Barcelona Barcelona: Pochettino open to coaching Messi at Camp Nou