Victor Valdés suffers gruesome gash to the leg via Navas' studs
The Middlesbrough goalkeeper had to recieve treatment after being caught by Manchester City midfielder -- and fellow Spaniard -- Jesús Navas during the game at the Etihad Stadium.
Middlesbrough goalkeeper Víctor Valdés had to receive medical attention during the Premier League match at Manchester City on Saturday after suffering a nasty cut to his leg.
The injury was caused in a clash with fellow Spaniard Jesús Navas -- the Man City midfielder's studs catching the goalie on the thigh as they both went for the ball.
Despite the gash appearing to be extremely deep, Valdés was not replaced and continued the rest of the game at the Etihad Stadium.
Te recomendamos en English
- EURO 2020 France national team squad: players, absences...
- EURO 2020 Denmark's Eriksen still in hospital, condition is stable
- EURO 2020 Germany national team squad: players, absences...
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Sergio Ramos, Florentino Pérez hold Valdebebas talks
- EURO 2020 England - Croatia live online: UEFA Euro 2020 | Group D
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: is it coming in June? Child tax payment, tax refund status, IRS offices...