Victor Valdés suffers gruesome gash to the leg via Navas' studs
The Middlesbrough goalkeeper had to recieve treatment after being caught by Manchester City midfielder -- and fellow Spaniard -- Jesús Navas during the game at the Etihad Stadium.
Middlesbrough goalkeeper Víctor Valdés had to receive medical attention during the Premier League match at Manchester City on Saturday after suffering a nasty cut to his leg.
The injury was caused in a clash with fellow Spaniard Jesús Navas -- the Man City midfielder's studs catching the goalie on the thigh as they both went for the ball.
Despite the gash appearing to be extremely deep, Valdés was not replaced and continued the rest of the game at the Etihad Stadium.
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Catalan sports press elated at Madrid UCL defeat to Man City
- MLS Roger Martinez looking to pocket more than Carlos Vela
- Real Madrid Vinicius: "Referees are out to get us when they come here"
- MLS Five facts about Inter Miami ahead of their debut in MLS
- MLS Beckham wants Inter Miami to have the same success as LAFC and Atlanta United
- MLS David Beckham is not worried about Inter Miami missing a DP