What’s your reaction to this defeat?
It was a very competitive game. In the first half we were the better side, we pushed up, changed things around a bit and it was clear to see that we weren’t inferior to La Real, who played very well, and we created chances to score. Then later they were able to hurt us more and we fell off a bit.
Are you worried about Griezmann’s drought in the league?
That’s incidental, the other day he hardly had any chances and he scored twice, and today he had chances and he didn’t score. He’ll score again soon, there’s no need to make a big deal out of it.
Did the midweek Champions League game affect you?
We’re not looking for excuses on the basis of a game, the opposition did their homework well and in the second half they did a good job and beat us.
Te recomendamos en English
- India news Indian schools and colleges remain closed but children are expected to study at home
- US EMPLOYMENT BENEFITS $400 employment benefit: how long will it last?
- Haaland says Dortmund boy wonder Moukoko is 'a lot better than I was'
- World Cup 2022 Work continuing non-stop at Lusail Stadium, host of the World Cup final 2022
- BUNDESLIGA Bayern hopeful on new Alaba deal; want fair price for Thiago
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid change plan and want Dani Ceballos to return