What’s your reaction to this defeat?
It was a very competitive game. In the first half we were the better side, we pushed up, changed things around a bit and it was clear to see that we weren’t inferior to La Real, who played very well, and we created chances to score. Then later they were able to hurt us more and we fell off a bit.
Are you worried about Griezmann’s drought in the league?
That’s incidental, the other day he hardly had any chances and he scored twice, and today he had chances and he didn’t score. He’ll score again soon, there’s no need to make a big deal out of it.
Did the midweek Champions League game affect you?
We’re not looking for excuses on the basis of a game, the opposition did their homework well and in the second half they did a good job and beat us.
Te recomendamos en English
- Opta stats Diabolical defending: Europe's top five leagues in 2019-20
- International UEFA suspends Champions League 'until further notice'
- LIVERPOOL Birthday Boy Brewster could be the answer for Klopp
- Nubel will learn behind Neuer at Bayern Munich, says Kahn
- Real Madrid Real Madrid's Dani Ceballos needs 'importance' at Arsenal
- REAL MADRID | SAGNA Sagna: "I see Pogba closer to Juventus than Real Madrid because of Cristiano"