Andy Murray became the new world number one on Saturday after Milos Raonic withdrew from their Paris Masters semi-final with injury.
Raonic said he had suffered a muscle tear in his right leg, sending Murray through to face John Isner in Sunday's final.
The walkover will see Murray, 29, move to the top of the rankings for the first time in his career after replacing long-time incumbent Novak Djokovic.
Recommended in English
- NFL Chicago Bears pinpoint Eberflus as Nagy successor
- NFL Could Aaron Rodgers follow Nathaniel Hackett to Broncos?
- NFL Which NFL team has reached the Conference Finals the most in history? Full list
- BARCELONA Who will Barcelona sign before the end of the January transfer window?
- TRANSFER MARKET Real Madrid: Palmeiras to slap €100m price tag on Brazil wonderkid Endrick
- SERIE A Vlahovic tipped to fill Cristiano Ronaldo's boots at Juventus