Manchester United's Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored the 25,000th goal in Premier League history in his side's 3-1 win at Swansea on Sunday.
Here are some of the others
1st: Brian Deane for Sheffield United against Manchester United, 1992
100th: Eric Cantona for Leeds v Tottenham, 1992
1,000th: Mike Newell for Blackburn against Nottingham Forest, 1993
4,999th/5,000th: Andy Townsend for Aston Villa against Southampton and Chris Sutton for Blackburn against Leicester, 1996 (Note: Townsend and Sutton were credited with scoring at the same time on December 7, 1996)
10,000th: Les Ferdinand for Tottenham against Fulham, 2001
20,000th: Marc Albrighton for Aston Villa against Arsenal, 2011
25,000th: Zlatan Ibrahimovic for Manchester United against Swansea, 2016
Te recomendamos en English
- EURO 2020 Why is Sergio Ramos not in Spain squad?
- EURO 2020 Who plays today in European Championship? Monday 14 June: games, times, TV, schedule...
- EURO 2020 Denmark's Eriksen thanks life-savers and vows to understand what caused cardiac arrest
- Copa America Brazil's Tite hails Neymar but stops short of Ronaldo and Romario comparisons
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: is it coming in June? Tax refund status, homeowner stimulus check, child tax payment...
- US NEWS G7 summit recap: what did Joe Biden say about meeting Queen Elizabeth?