Messi: Barcelona star continues fantastic Sevilla goal record
The Barça forward has scored more against the Andalusian side than any other club - and added to his tally in Seville on Sunday night. Sporting vs Barcelona
Barcelona star Lionel Messi continued his great scoring record against Sevilla in his side's 2-1 LaLiga victory at the Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán on Sunday evening.
Goal number 27 against Sevilla
The Argentinian fired in the visitors' equaliser shortly before half time in Seville, chalking up his 27th career goal against the Andalusians.
27 - Lionel Messi has scored 27 goals against Sevilla, more than against any other side (all competitions). Infallible. pic.twitter.com/i4s2JenXBZ— OptaJose (@OptaJose) 6 November 2016
Opened account 10 years ago
Since making his Barça debut in October 2004, Messi has netted more strikes against Sevilla than any other club, with his first coming in a 3-1 win in 2006.
Clubs to have conceded the most Messi goals (all competitions):
Atlético Madrid: 25
Real Madrid: 21
Osasuna / Athletic Club: 19
500 goals for Barcelona
Messi's leveller also saw him bring up his 500th goal for Los Azulgranas in competitive fixtures and friendlies.
Te recomendamos en English
- CHELSEA-REAL MADRID Chelsea - Real Madrid: possible starting line-ups for the Champions League
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE What are Christian Pulisic's Champions League stats and records?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Chelsea 2-0 Real Madrid (3-1 agg): result, goals, summary: Champions League 2020/21
- BOXING What is Floyd Mayweather’s net worth?
- 2021 TAX FILING Biden tax plan calculator: how could your taxes and credits change?
- CORONAVIRUS US Pfizer/BioNtech covid-19 vaccine for kids: ages, who can get and when?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE How many Champions League finals have Chelsea played in?
- BOXING What is Logan Paul's net worth?
- NFL Brett Farve thinks Rodgers time in Green Bay may be coming to an end
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Will the fourth stimulus check be approved? Can it still happen in May?
- Cornoavirus When will kids under 12 be able to receive a covid-19 vaccine?