Ex-Spain international Catanha joins new club...at ripe age of 44!
The Brazil-born player who represented Spain at international level three times will join up with his son at Spanish third division side, Dos Hermanas de San Andrés.
Henrique Guedes da Silva, better known as ‘Catanha’, is set for an unlikely return to the football field at the age of 44.
The Brazil-born player who represented Spain at international level three times (two World Cup qualifiers versus Israel and Austria as well as a friendly against Holland), will join Spanish third division side, Dos Hermanas de San Andrés, according to Deportes Cuatro. The Malagan club is where Catanha’s own son currently plays.
68 career goals
Catanha’s former clubs include Salamanca, Leganés, Celta and Málaga, with Vigo being the place where he played most of his football. The striker scored career 68 goals in total before retiring in 2011.
Te recomendamos en English
- World News Chinese Rocket: when and where will it fall to earth?
- US News Fourth stimulus check: What are Biden's economic proposals according to the unemployment report?
- LALIGA Real Madrid vs Sevilla: times, TV & how to watch online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Guardiola fumes at officials as City pay penalty against Chelsea
- BARCELONA 0-0 ATLÉTICO Piqué: "We're still alive, from now on, anything could happen"
- US NEWS Third stimulus checks: how many payments were made in the last batch?