Osasuna sack Enrique Martin
The club have announced the decision through an official club statement. Alfredo Sanchez will lead the team until a replacement can be found.
Osasuna have announced the dismissal of Enrique Martin having analysed the situation their team find themselves in and with the objective of addressing the negative run they have been on.
The newly-promoted side have only won once this season, which was a 2-3 away win at Eibar, but they most recently lost to Alaves 0-1 in a hotly-contested game. This has proven to be the straw that broke the camel's back for Martin, who has managed the club on and off and in different roles since 1990.
The club have thanked the 60-year-old for his strength and dedication during his time in charge and wished him the best of luck in the future.
They are currently in 19th place in the league with only Granada below them and have accumulated just seven points out of a possible 33 after 11 games.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool? Tielemans brushes off transfer speculation
- Premier League When are the Premier League 2021/22 fixtures announced?
- NBA Bucks vs Nets Game 5: how and where to watch - online, TV
- NBA playoffs 2021 76ers' Embiid has knee troubles in loss to Hawks
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: is it coming in June? Tax refund status, homeowner stimulus check, child tax payment...
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Spain poor at both ends of the pitch against Sweden