Juventus are to renew their interest in taking James Rodríguez on loan when the transfer window opens in January, according to Corriere dello Sport.
One of Real's least-used players
James has barely featured under Zinedine Zidane this season, with only Casemiro and Fabio Coentrão, who have both been injured, and striker Mariano playing for less time than the Colombia international.
City and Arsenal also interested
The Italian daily also said that Manchester City, Arsenal and Atlético Madrid are also monitoring James’ situation at Real Madrid.
James turned down a move to Inter Milan in the summer, but may be open to re-appraising his options in view of his lack of playing time in the Spanish capital.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Happy Mother’s Day: Quotes, memes, messages, and more to help celebrate
- World News Chinese Rocket: when and where will it fall to earth?
- US News Fourth stimulus check: What are Biden's economic proposals according to the unemployment report?
- LALIGA Real Madrid vs Sevilla: times, TV & how to watch online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Guardiola fumes at officials as City pay penalty against Chelsea
- US NEWS Third stimulus checks: how many payments were made in the last batch?