Spain now know their rivals in the group phase of Euro 2017. The Spanish side are set to face England, Scotland and Iberian peninsula neighbors Portugal in Group D.
OFICIAL | Inglaterra, Escocia y Portugal serán nuestros rivales en la Eurocopa femenina de Holanda https://t.co/cXX3LifKxc— Selección Española (@SeFutbol) November 8, 2016
Big guns avoided
Despite finishing the,selves in a tough group, Vilda's side did manages to avoid European heavyweights Germany (winners of the last six tournaments) and France (currently no.2 in the UEFA ranking) in this evening's draw held in Rotterdam.
July 19 opener
La Roja get their campaign underway on Wednesday July 19 against the Portuguese and then face England the following Sunday. The final Group D game for Spain is against Scotland on the 27th with the top two from the four groups progressing to the next phase of the competition.
Te recomendamos en English
- GOLF | AUGUSTA MASTERS 2021 Augusta Masters 2021 Day 3 live online | scores and leaderboard | Matsuyama leads at -11
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: until when will the new "plus-up" payments be sent?
- REAL MADRID 2 - 1 BARCELONA Real Madrid ratings in Clásico against Barcelona
- EL CLÁSICO Real Madrid ahead of Barcelona in Clásicos won: 98-96
- LALIGA SANTANDER Real Madrid - Barcelona: what are their next matches and how many points are left?
- US NEWS Third stimulus check live updates: is a fourth payment coming, expected dates, plus-up payments, tracker