Yannick Carrasco has emerged as a target for Ligue 1 champions PSG as the club seeks a new striker to complement Edinson Cavani, and to provide a replacement if anything should befall the prolific Uruguay striker.
Jesé out of favour
Former Real Madrid forward Jesé Rodríguez has failed to convince at the French club and has been handed just 197 minutes in the league and 11 in Europe by Unai Emery so far this season.
Carrasco 100 million-euro clause
Carrasco will not come cheap, however. The Belgium international renewed his contract with Atlético Madrid last month and has a minimum release clause of 100 million euros, a figure that is not a problem for PSG, whose owner Nasser Al-Khelaifi is keen to splash the cash on a marquee signing after the departure of Zlatan Ibrahimovic to launch a challenge for the Champions League title this season.
Carrasco has been in fine form for Atlético this season, chipping in with seven goals and three assists in 13 games and has become one of Diego Simeone’s most trusted players.
- Dalian Yifang
Te recomendamos en English
- VALENCIA 2-0 BARCELONA Setién: "It's possible the players are not grasping certain things"
- VALLADOLID-REAL MADRID Vinicius and Brahim omitted from Madrid squad for Valladolid
- INTER MILAN Emergency at Inter! But Conte says media make it look like club buying up Real Madrid stars
- Football Barça prospect Marques to Juve, Pereira goes other way
- LaLiga Al Shabab sign Sevilla's Argentine playmaker Banega
- VALLADOLID-REAL MADRID Sergio Ramos set to reappear against Valladolid