Real Madrid keen on Corinthians youngster Leo Santos - report
According to Brazilian website UOL.com, Real Madrid are keeping track of 17-year old Corinthians defender and Mino Raiola client Leo Santos, though still await decision on FIFA sanction appeal.Valencia vs Real Madrid live online: LaLiga
Real Madrid are keeping tabs on promising young Brazilian Leo Santos, according to Brazilian website UOL.com.
Los Blancos have had an eye on the 17-year old defender since the Under-17 World Cup held in Spain last year, with Madrid following similar lines of tracking to how they did with Casemiro before signing him for RM Castilla.
Currently at Corinthians, Santos has impressed for the Brazilian side’s reserve team and is now ready to break into the first-team squad.
Mino Raiola client
While the youngster is represented by Mino Raiola – the super-agent with the world’s most expensive player, Paul Pogba, on his books – Corinthians own 100% of the player’s rights.
Madrid though are still waiting on the Court of Arbitration for Sport’s decision with regards to their appeal over FIFA’s transfer sanction, and hope to find out their fate before the January transfer window.
Te recomendamos en English
- LIGUE 1 Nantes unveil new kit in honour of the late Emiliano Sala
- MLS Inter Miami has their eyes set on two Franchise Players
- 2022 WORLD CUP QATAR Aubameyang to face Salah in World Cup qualifying
- COPA DEL REY Shinji Kagawa and Zaragoza come out on top in Copa del Rey battle with Take Kubo's Mallorca
- Messi, Busquets and Pique rested for Ibiza trip
- Lovren lifts leaders Liverpool as defender returns to training