Real Madrid keen on Corinthians youngster Leo Santos - report
According to Brazilian website UOL.com, Real Madrid are keeping track of 17-year old Corinthians defender and Mino Raiola client Leo Santos, though still await decision on FIFA sanction appeal.Valencia vs Real Madrid live online: LaLiga
Real Madrid are keeping tabs on promising young Brazilian Leo Santos, according to Brazilian website UOL.com.
Los Blancos have had an eye on the 17-year old defender since the Under-17 World Cup held in Spain last year, with Madrid following similar lines of tracking to how they did with Casemiro before signing him for RM Castilla.
Currently at Corinthians, Santos has impressed for the Brazilian side’s reserve team and is now ready to break into the first-team squad.
Mino Raiola client
While the youngster is represented by Mino Raiola – the super-agent with the world’s most expensive player, Paul Pogba, on his books – Corinthians own 100% of the player’s rights.
Madrid though are still waiting on the Court of Arbitration for Sport’s decision with regards to their appeal over FIFA’s transfer sanction, and hope to find out their fate before the January transfer window.
Te recomendamos en English
- Transfer market PSG join Aubameyang chase amid Barcelona links
- VALLADOLID 0-1 REAL MADRID Zidane cautious as Real Madrid go top: "There' a long way to go"
- NBA LeBron James, inconsolable after finding out about Kobe Bryant
- KOBE BRYANT 1978-2022 Kobe Bryant: Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi hail "a true legend"
- Kobe Bryant dead: Dallas Mavericks to retire number 24 jersey
- Football Olympic qualifiers moved from China to Sydney due to virus fears