Real Madrid keen on Corinthians youngster Leo Santos - report
According to Brazilian website UOL.com, Real Madrid are keeping track of 17-year old Corinthians defender and Mino Raiola client Leo Santos, though still await decision on FIFA sanction appeal.Valencia vs Real Madrid live online: LaLiga
Real Madrid are keeping tabs on promising young Brazilian Leo Santos, according to Brazilian website UOL.com.
Los Blancos have had an eye on the 17-year old defender since the Under-17 World Cup held in Spain last year, with Madrid following similar lines of tracking to how they did with Casemiro before signing him for RM Castilla.
Currently at Corinthians, Santos has impressed for the Brazilian side’s reserve team and is now ready to break into the first-team squad.
Mino Raiola client
While the youngster is represented by Mino Raiola – the super-agent with the world’s most expensive player, Paul Pogba, on his books – Corinthians own 100% of the player’s rights.
Madrid though are still waiting on the Court of Arbitration for Sport’s decision with regards to their appeal over FIFA’s transfer sanction, and hope to find out their fate before the January transfer window.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane's internal debate
- TRANSFER RUMOURS Premier League: Arsenal intensify Nuno interest and keep Martínez in mind
- VALENCIA - REAL MADRID Zidane and Celades: friends in Madrid, rivals in Valencia
- FOOTBALL Michael Owen: "I was already in decline by the time I was 23"
- Rashford eager to live up to 'nice' Ronaldo comparisons
- LIVERPOOL Liverpool: "Klopp has made me who I am today" - Alexander-Arnold