Good news for Zidane: Casemiro and Ramos back kicking the ball
The injured duo took part in a light ball work session on Wednesday as both look to get back in time for important upcoming games: the Madrid derby (19 Nov) and El Clásico (3 Dec).
The Real Madrid squad – without 14 first team members who’ve joined up with their international sides this week – trained on Wednesday alongside reserve team RM Castilla.
The good news for coach Zinedine Zidane is that injured duo Casemiro and captain Sergio Ramos both returned to light training, including participating in ball work.
Casemiro targets El Clásico return
The Brazilian midfielder continues with his recuperation following the injury he picked up in LaLiga week 4 against Espanyol and is targeting a return in time for El Clásico on 3 December. The Madrid Derby will come to soon however.
Ramos back for Derby
Sergio Ramos though is on target to make the game versus local rivals Atletico on 19 November after making good progress in his recovery.
Te recomendamos en English
- LALIGA Joan Jordan: "We will fight like animals against Real Madrid"
- REAL MADRID Mariano and Brahim frozen out as clock ticks on their departures
- ATLÉTICO MADRID PSG dressing room tries to convince Cavani to stay
- MANCHESTER UNITED Sporting coach: "Fernandes not worth the money you are talking about..."
- Rumour Has It: Sporting want €65m from Man Utd for Fernandes
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Setién calls bonding dinner for players and staff